Friday, April 4, 2008

So many things...

GROUCH: It's RAINING SLUSH. This makes me GROUCHY.

SAD: JJ is sick and their family missed the b-day party last night. Again.

FRUSTRATING: We lost power (for FOUR MINUTES) on Wednesday and the PC shut off... now when I plug in my camera to pull the pics off, nothing happens. Pretty sure I'm going to need to uninstall the software and reinstall. Who has time for that at 6:45AM? Thus... no pics of the FANTASTIC cake that Husband and I made.

ANGRY: Did I mention its practically SNOWING out?

HAPPY: My Dad READS MY BLOG! Fairly regularly? At least that's what it sounded like last night? LOVE that. :) HUSBAND doesn't even barely EVER read my blog :) I like that my Dad is (HI DAD!!!!)



SPITEFUL: and just because you don't all have access and I'm grouchy that I didn't get to snuggle and love on him last night... pics from JJ's site of my muffin man. (photos by L of my L&L) :)

Bought him this shirt... :)

No comments: