Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Evidence...

that warmer/spring/summer weather MIGHT.... don't hold your breath people... but MIGHT hit Northern New England.... No one told my hydrangea but... maybe she'll get the hint once the other 4 feet of snow FINALLY melts away.... it WILL melt away RIGHT?
And in other news... I have just been invited to go ROLLER SKATING....what? Ok, 1st of all... I'm 30! SHOULD I be putting these two feet in 8 wheels and try to spin myself in circles? uh... probably not... BUT... will I??? :) who knows.... it is tempting... and I haven't been in my roller blades (yah, so NOT doing the skate thing... I'm THIRTY!!!) in over 7 years... I think L & Sky need to come on this journey with me.... :) :) I'll drag yah all down... :) Don't worry... if we DO go... pictures will abound.... watch out GA! :) WATCH OUT!

No comments: