Saturday, April 19, 2008

And I was worried.....

L said it best... "and you were worried about what sort of pics you were going to have from the weekend!?!?" :) agreed.... I def. got some of the best kidlets goin'....
Playing dress-up at the pah-ty!!
We know it's not very girly girl but we hope she'll have fun playing with this OUTSIDE with her brother! :)
Yummy cake... even if I COULD only eat the bottom of it. Thanks for the help in cutting it in 1/2 L! :) Notice the one in the background... clearly keeping his "not so keen" eye on me


And DC thought I'd taken more pics of the OTHER kids than the actual birthday girl... whoopsie. Guilty. But really... how can I resist TRIBBLE!?!? :)

6 comments:

TracyMichele said...

FUN! You need to explain the "bottom of it" cake comment?

Country Mouse said...

It was chocolate AND vanilla ice cream... 'nuf said? :)

TracyMichele said...

WHO DOES THAT!? (hehe)

~ Laurie said...

only a little girl who hates regular cake!!! :) Course the rest of her 'menu' was SO GOOD :)

Country Mouse said...

I think T was teasing ME about not eating the ice cream :) unless she has some freaky distaste for ice cream cake? :) I ate it with a FORK!!!!

Egg salad sandwhiches sure WERE YUMMY THOUGH!!! :) (As was the chocolate ice cream and the chocolate crunchies I picked out! :)

TracyMichele said...

Yes... was totally trashing J on that one. Although, not a fan of icecream cake in any flavor seeing it is DAIRY. gag. ;)