Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I just need a LITTLE direction...

so my fantastic SIL aided JJ in telling me to just look under My Computer and I managed to manually pull off the pics. I still like the old way of automatically having it happen BETTER so I'm not giving up but I do have pics from last night :)

Fun night of MEXICAN (MARGARITA'S ALL AROUND!!!!!! That was for you Dad... there weren't actually margarita's ALL around ;) hee hee hee) and games with the H family. It's been a while since we have been able to "break bread" with them and what fun we had... even if someone was eating TOFU!?!?!? :)
Playing hide and seek with Mom.... A little game of POKEMON with the big boys... I mean REALLY... do they come any more cute than this guy who IS SICK EVEN!! POOR THING!!! and he STILL manages to woo the ladies :)
And of course... FUN WITH THE CAMERA!!!!! R, I see what you mean... your eyelashes look GREAT... I ditched the make-up yesterday and you can TOTALLY NOT SEE MY EYELASHES!! WON'T be doing THAT again :)

Tracy, here's your fair warning... I sure hope you have time enough to close out before scrolling down.... THIS is the inside of Rebound's ear... and THIS is healing. Poor puppy.... I honestly honestly do NOT EVER EVER want to go through this again... all you parents of furry friends... get ones with pointy sticky up ears... the "floppy eared" dogs... are prone to this. :(


1 comment:

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

SOOO GLAD to see the pics.! :) What a precious little boy he is, SOOOO handsome!! Poor Rebound! :( On a positive note I don't look at boo boo's, especially when stitches are involved, however scrolled too fast and saw it. Doesn't look too bad, definitely on the mend! :)