Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy BIRTHDAY T!!! (with a side of L) :)

Honestly.... some days it feels like FOREVER ago... and some days it feels like yesterday... not to sound too cliche.... I'm glad we have come out on the other side and not that we didn't have a good time but I think we are both PSYCHED with what the Lord has done with our lives thus far... :) God Bless HUSBANDS :)

I thought about cropping out the cars but who can resist a pic of the TTA, Sentra AND the Mazda all in the same pic? :) That's a birthday present right there. :)




And because I got going through old pictures... and this girl missed a birthday post because my heart was sad on that day.... (she did get a personalized e-card though :) Happy B-lated L... my Almost Forever friend... :)

2 comments:

TracyMichele said...

AHHH.. A Happy Birthday Shout Out!? How lucky am I!? I can't believe you have that pic! I was SO excited, I called Mason to come see our apt! :)

We have come a long way, baby... especially me and that haircut! YIKES. LOL.

Thanks.. I needed this tonite. :)

Country Mouse said...

Haircut: it was the MIDDLE of August (or was it July)? regardless... WICKED HOT, STICKY and your hair cannot be helped :) Notice I don't post pics of MINE! EEEEKKK :)