Saturday, April 26, 2008

All the way back to Wednesday

Heidi... here is the post you have been waiting for... I think I'm not feeling really ON my GAME today though so I will have no witty captions. You'll just have to deal with the kinda of hideous pictures :)

Laura Jane came over to eat dinner with Husband... I mean... eat what Husband made for dinner... on Wed. :) Turkey Chow Mien... yick. I had a salad. :) We had fun with the camera while he was busy choppin' up veggies... :)
After dinner we watched a fairly awful movie... :) and put our UN-PEDICURED BEEN STUCK IN SHOES FOR 8 MONTHS AND ARE NOW JUST SEEING THE LIGHT OF DAY feet up on the coffee table....

The end.

Oh yah! WE miss you and we love you H.B. and don't think Laura Jane is staying out there in STEAM-Y AZ when she visits. She's MINE. ALLLLLLL MINE! :)

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

um.. there is no excuse for feet to be neglected. EVEN in the winter. Sorry gals! LOL.