Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dani and Pheebs

On Thursday Minnie was BESIDE herself with excitement! I told her that Aunnie J.T. had asked us to come and watch Dani for a couple of hours... and you all know how Minnie loves a good time with her friends... (and especially their TOYS! :)Dani wasn't quite as thrilled about the using her toys part :)

The girls were A HOOT together...



A quick fill-up of water before we headed outside!!!Gotta say taking two almost 2 year olds outside might not have been my BEST idea but I wrangled them into the toy area and sandbox and that worked a bit better :)


course trying to get them both to smile at the camera at the SAME time was a whole OTHER challenege!!

So settling for one at a time seemed better :)

Doesn't take much to get EITHER of them to smile on the "wing"


After we played outside I brought the girls in to sit and have a snack. I have a GREAT video of them "chatting" back and forth but I think it will take up too much space on blogger. They pretty much just said "Hi" over and over to each other but it was A.DOR.A.BLE! :)

BEAUTY QUEEN!

Cheese!


The fun just kept on that afternoon. Minnie and I made it home with just a few minutes to spare before Liz et al came to drop off Pheebs!!! :) Pheebs Mama and Daddy got a nice date night out and we got to enjoy this little gem!!

Sharing books...



Sharing the dinner table.....

Sharing dessert! :)

By far my favorite part of the night ~ aside of Pheebs running across my kitchen to Husband's waiting tickle fingers while Minnie chased behind hollering "PeeeeBeee!!!!!PeeeBeeee!!!" ~ was getting Pheebs out of the tub. I was drying her and getting her dressed when Husband came around the corner with Minnie in her towel that makes her look like a frog... and Pheebs LOST it in giggles. Like she had never seen anything funnier... which then made Husband start lauging because he'd never seen Pheebs act like that before... oooo it was a great end to a great night I love laughing and I especially love BABY giggles!!!I felt so blessed and honored to have the time with my girl's girls. The fact that they entrusted them into my care was so amazing and flattering. And of course I do run with the motto that it's all about Minnie having and fun she sure did have :) We ALL did :)

No comments: