Friday, August 19, 2011

Family from away...

I am a lake kinda gal.... I make no bones about it and I flaunt it all over my home... HOWEVER, I do NOT take for granted the blessing that I have living where I do to have ACCESS to the ocean within 30 minutes and all the fresh water I can get my little toes in whenever I want. I LOVE the water in summer.... So does THIS girl... She and I had a 1 on 1 day Thursday where we spent a TON of it in my car but we had a BLAST :) I took her to a consignment sale Tracy put on and in a goodie bag we got there we got a FREE ice cream and a G.C. to get some flowers

Cousin Toh :) met us at the ocean where we anxiously awaited the arrival of his parents (and the CountryRents too! :)


He LOVES this girl :) who doesn't?



At last.... the four parental units together... all the way from GA here in northern New England and ready for a week of FUN at the ocean....

fun... or SOMETHING for a week together... :)

speaking of fun... isn't there a slogan about never having too much? :)

The school bell will be ringing sooner than I'd like so I'm soaking up every SECOND left of this SUMM-AH...

1 comment:

Kat said...

SO jealous!!! I miss the days when I could look out the window and see water from my parents house. Miss you all. Have fun this week!