Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy 10 Years Baby!

Today we celebrate 10 years of wedded BLISS... ok... maybe it wasn't ALL bliss... but it was WAY more than I ever could have anticipated and you continue to love me right where I am every single day. Thank you for making my dreams come true and for never wavering in your love and adoration for me. You are my rock, my world and my HUSBAND :) I look forward to decades more baby. (Turn up the volume ~ the music IS the best part :)





Untitled from Country Mouse on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Mama H said...

I smiled the ENTIRE WAY through this...thank you for sharing!

mykids4hisglory said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
That was awesome!!! I LOVED the second song...I LOL!!!!!!!! :o)

capener said...

A very sweet tribute.. I am AMAZED at how many pictures you have of the two of you!!!! :)

Country Mouse said...

KC ~ we spent 8 years ALONE together ~ you should SEE how many pics we have of the dog :)

Glory ~ I KNEW you wouldn't disappoint :) You crack me up! :)