Thursday, August 4, 2011

dA' Beach

Remember THIS post from LAST year? It's becoming a tradition and I think one trip to the beach a year is just fine....:)It really was so much "different" this year... I would almost say it was more fun but I do miss that 6-9 month stage :) BUT.... watching Minnie be able to run, splash, and go where she wanted was a GREAT time :) so I guess it is just enjoying the "different" year to year :)



She thought those waves coming up to chase her were a GREAT time...

not to mention all the cousins that take SUCH special care of her...

I know Nana would be PSYCHED if it skipped a generation and Minnie fell in love with the beach just like her.... :)


Running down to see the "crew"....



Special days...

special times...



"special" people...??? :)



Thanks for having us down Cousin Kathy... we had a GREAT time AGAIN and look forward to enjoying "your" beach again next year! :)

No comments: