Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Girls

Friday night the girls of "Girl Talk" got together to say good-bye to one of our own... the one that lives FAR FAR AWAY in the land of bull....well... nevermind. You'd have had to be there... thankfully we were HERE...missing Mama H (who was home with sick boys) but enjoying the last bits of summer...

and the last days before Tracy has to go home... *sniff, sniff* We laughed and we ate, we prayed and we talked. It was a perfect night with my girls...

oh yeah... and then there was the near mis-hap trying to get a group photo. Click to enlarge. I hope you giggle as much as we did...

all worth it in the end though... all worth it :)

Safe travels my friend... it just feels more "right" when you are "home". Come back soon!

4 comments:

Mama H said...

Hilarious pic....I love EVERYONE's expression! So funny.

Sorry I missed out...maybe next year??!!??...That's just not even right! Next year??!!?? (T~ You really should move back 'home'. *wink*)

mykids4hisglory said...

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I.LOVE.IT!!!!!!!!
That's was sooooo funny...
I had such a great and blessed time...thank you!

~ Laurie said...

So funny!!!! I tried to explain it to D and he just wasn't getting it and yet I was laughing SO hard the tears were coming to my face. Because of that you all become a sermon illustration this morning.

TracyMichele said...

I'm literally crying right now. Tears of laughter and of sorrow. So bitter sweet but this photo made my day! SOOO needed to see the joy in our faces.

I'm blessed beyond measure with y'all in my life! I do miss you when I'm gone so we'll be back quickly this time. Only 8 months in between this time!

See you in the spring (make sure the snow is gone!). <3