Saturday, August 27, 2011

for REAL the LAST DAY of Summer Va-Ca :)

I talked with the kids towards the end of last week and said I thought we should end the summer like we started it... with ice cream for LUNCH :) When I picked them up on the last day of school Liz had called me to see if we were available for an impromptu ice cream trip (love it when my girls are PG and I can aid in their cravings :) and we skipped nap to hang out :) You saw how that worked out HERE :) So we met up with the friends at the park to play and be silly...



Minnie? On the swings? No.

I love a 13 year old boy that still has fun on the swings... :)

and kiddos that will smile any.time.I.ask. :)


At "lunch time" we headed over and splurged on the sweet treat...at the beginning of the summer these gals shared with their moms...

now they each get their own, especially since Minnie's favorite phrase these days is "Old It" aka "hold it"

a GREAT way to end the last day with the kiddos... a GREAT way.


No comments: