Tuesday, August 30, 2011

FenWAY!

Signs of a GREAT time to come... Saturday was our annual trip to Fenway. Our game time was moved from 1PM to 12PM due to the impending hurricane ~ we were hopeful we'd get the game in. We started on Yawkey Way where Doe-Doe tried his arm in a speed pitch game. Free for kids under 14...this was his first and last year I guess :)

not too shabby considering we figured the laser was about 20+ points off :)

Ah... the ANNUAL picture I can't believe I have four YEARS of these on here... :)
The R clan had to "settle" for a field shot this year because we couldn't manage to find their chair with Wally...?? Must have been moved but we didn't see it anywhere? s'ok they look good in green (turf)


Love these girls! Can't wait (or rather I can wait because that means she'd be at LEAST 5) for my girl to be in the shot too :) She spent a GREAT day with Mimi therefore the MouseRents spent a GREAT day in Fenway :)

Sky's shot of Lester...he did us right with a win!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE my guy!

Cotton candy anyone?

Ok! :)

So please note the sunglasses in the above pics... it was a little warm for the first couple of innings. SIL L had the NERVE to say OUTLOUD "I wish it would rain a little". During the 5th inning... it rained... a LOT.

We all got drenched and left during the first rain delay (of two) the Sox managed to play the 2nd game of their double header and even WON BOTH games!!! I love Fenway!

No comments: