Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Catch up... the weekend...

Saturday afternoon Husband and I took off on a date afternoon/evening! I was SOOO excited just to spend the time with him since it seems like everything that has been going on in our lives recently has really not been "fun". It was so awesome to just reconnect, TALK and enjoy each other!!! In the process of the afternoon.... negotiations have begun!!! This does NOT mean, by any MEANS, that we are close to anything permanent but it is good for Husband to get the ball rolling... yes. I said Husband. This is how I like to do business...I.DON'T. :)
I had so much fun just hanging out with my man!! I love you baby! Thanks for the date day!!! :)

Sunday we had special visitors at church that then came over for a quick lunch and visit before they had to head north. My cousin R, his wife D and their son M were in the area for the weekend. It was great to be with family!!! If you think of it... lift them up in your prayers over the next few months... they have some struggles of their own going on....

A great family filled weekend... and you know that's just how I like 'em!!! :)

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Negotiations!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Family from out of town...what a great family. M was an absolute doll in Jr. Church on Sunday! He was very respectful. :)