Friday, March 13, 2009

Thursday night dinner...

Other than SLEEP to keep my mind off of everything that has been going on this week... this is one of the only things that sounded like a good time to me... I mean REALLY... he's always a good time... Here he is when I told him that GA was on the phone... :) (ok, that might be an exaggeration of the truth... or maybe not the truth at all but I'll never tell...)Good time?? Yah... him?? Not so much :) Just kidding... he was trying to re-inact another certain picture....And have I mentioned lately how thankful I am for this SIL?? :) She has stepped right in :) Do you think we are related? I know that "everyone" wants to claim that he looks like them in some way but you judge for yourselves...:)Entertainment of the evening, which I'm happy to say will not happen again because Husband was sucessful.... the string of dust hanging from the cathedral ceiling.... Mission accomplished. 1 nerf basketball, 1 110% jock-stud with crazy aim, and down came the dust string... (NASTY)Lovin' on Reebsie...I love my boys...
Husband whispering sweet "nothings" into Muffin's ear... he listened intently for QUITE a while...so sweet....

The video below is for... well...you know who you are.... YOUR WELCOME. :)

2 comments:

Mama H said...

Oh my goodness...the video is ADORABLE!!!! Babies always seem to flock to her...lucky girl. :)

Also...the curly hair...AS IF IT'S SOOOOO CURLY...it's adorable!

Anonymous said...

It's just cuz her name is easier to say than anyone else's...I mean come on...so not fair! heehee

der2jeter