Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Weekend Report...

Special Guest at FND (Friday Night Dinner ~ That was for your Mama H :) Everybody loves Rebound... I mean how can you NOT? But these two.... LOOOOVVVEEEE Rebound... and clearly you can tell he doesn't mind a bit... Speaking of someone else that LOOOVVVEEESSSS his dog :) Yes, Husband's head IS that dark... yes I DO try to get him to wear sunscreen and amazing enough... his Vitamin D is VERY VERY low...??? :) You can imagine what happened immediately following this picture... "Sky, STOP! LET GO OF HIM!!!" :) The girl is wild and that's just one of the million reasons WE love her... her brother... mmmm not sure that's one of his top 3... :)
There was EXTRA fun on Friday night at J&E's house but I didn't catch any pics... too busy trying to beat up E in Wii boxing... surprisingly it didn't go as well as it usually does for me... hrrrmm.... I declare A REMATCH!!!! :)
Saturday Laura Jane and I headed out bright and early to go NORTH to meet up Heidi Bree. It was so fun to eat, hang out, eat, chit chat, eat and giggle... did I mention....Eat??? :)
Before we left her house though we had some hang out time, where I let Laura Jane hold the baby for aproximately 45 seconds... thought I should probably capture it for proof... I don't want to be accused of not sharing :) But haven't you heard you really should NOT wake a sleeping baby....or dog? See little Molly on the other side of me?? :)This is my "too much touch" face :) I do love you so though Laura Jane... you know I do :)And little man getting all ready and geared up to hang out at his "other" Nana's house for the day...
but not before I make him pose with the gift he is IN LOVE with from Laura... :) yep. The box. :) H.B. teaches her kids to be thankful, appreciative and to enjoy the little things in life... good job H.B. :)
Speaking of her... this picture is mostly for CountryDad who calls her Heidi Hair... :) I wonder why? She is talking to her hubby who is in IRAQ but will be home in just a short 4.5 months!!!Ready to shop....

just funny.... who knew someone would get it before me?? :) And just because he's so DARN cute...My ULTIMATE favorite picture of the weekend.... the sweetest baby boy...
I know it is Sunday and we have a whole day left in the weekend but we are headed in to see Grampa this afternoon and not sure he's really up for a photo shoot... loves to all...

3 comments:

Tami said...

seriously...does she have natural or does she curl it like that every day???

Country Mouse said...

both :)

mykids4hisglory said...

I love the last picture of CJ...Also, I was looking at your pics and Princess says, "OMGoodness, look at her hair" just as I'm reading 'Heidi Hair'. That's great! It looks like so much work! I do love red curly hair!!!