Monday, March 9, 2009

When my home is filled...

my heart is filled....

Saturday AM I met with with this girl for coffee and had the opportunity to meet (and clearly put to sleep :) 1/3 of her children and the youngest... nothin' like a sleepin' baby!!
Fun with this one on Saturday night...oh yeah, I TOTALLY have a sunburn!! Sat on my deck in a tank top (with the snowbank breeze coming across the deck) and got some COLOR. When you live in northern New England, we take advantage of any sunny opportunity in March and April. We've been cooped up inside for FAR TOO LONG! :)Sunday after church we celebrated CountryDad's... aka.... Tractor's.... aka... Grampa's birthday. Of course there are million pics of the cutest one there...


Oh yeah.... THERE'S the birthday boy!!! (and just for the record, JJ, J and CountryMum were there... I just love pics of Muffinman!!! :) hee hee hee and speaking of cute...
We are going to use this move on how NOT to get the LADIES.... until he's 35... And just as soon as one party was ending another party showed up.... :) M.T. and J.T. showed for for comfort food of chicken pot pie and homemade bread. I think Husband and I were still stuffed from birthday lunch but we shoveled it down anyway and had a GREAT time as ALWAYS with these guys! You know you have a blast when you run out of time to watch the movie because we get chatting so much.... whoopsie :) See you guys on Tuesday and no talking until after the movie :) BAH!

Such a great weekend...

4 comments:

Mama H said...

Very fun times!!!! I noticed Husband's sunburn in church yesterday!! WHOA!!!!!!

Mama H said...

Not sure if he hung out on the deck with you or not...but his neck was really red. I'm assuming it was either the deck or ice fishing...???

Country Mouse said...

Oh Mama H... don't be silly... it's ALWAYS ice fishing :) your nephew asked in church... "is it the lighting or is Uncle _____ really red!?!?!?!?" :)

Mama H said...

Hilarious!!!!