Thursday, March 12, 2009

Updated: Prayers for Grampa

* They did a CT scan of his neck last night to make sure that his neck break wasn’t worse… and it is.

Dr. won’t operate on his hip unless they do something about his neck and that’s not really an option. So at this point, he’s not having any surgery, they are making him as comfortable as possible and... trying to figure out where he’ll be moved… back to the Nursing Home with my grandmother or to Hospice…..:(

Grampa is back in the hospital yet again...late yesterday afternoon he fell in the nursing home (rehab for his broken neck remember? :( ) and was complaining of hip pain... sure enough he has broken his hip. He'll be going in for surgery at some point today...

I am blessed by an army of prayer warriors in both my family and with my friends and I am calling on you guys today. Please pray that he makes it through the surgery OK, that my parents will have peace, that Grampa won't be in too much pain (the man is stubborn and doesn't even take Tylenol) and that through it all Grampa might see his need to accept Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Saviour.

3 comments:

Mama H said...

Please keep us posted, okay?

Tami said...

Praying for you and your family CM. I know how hard this is, been through it too much myself lately with my family. xoxo

Momma S said...

Are prayers are with you, your Grandfather and your family. ~