Sunday, March 1, 2009

SQUID! SQUID! SQUID!

The rest of the weekend....
We had the pleasure of taking these two ladies with us to Brando's championship bball game on Saturday night... I do love it when they are in my backseat... :)

We had some time to kill before we grabbed pizza... can you tell which one is the mannequin?This is the girl I PRAYED for...the one I wanted 180 degrees different from her older brother... weird how God said YES AND He made her so much like ME! :) Off to fill our bellies with the BEST pizza...and for these two girls...who LOVE pizza...(oh wait..three girls if I include myself... ) it was A GOOD TIME!
This... was NOT a good time... being somewhere around 800th in line... in 20 degree weather... in Northern New England OUTSIDE....IN FEBRUARY. Yeah. Not so much...
but as usual... we made the best of it :)
and we finally got inside where the wait was worth it... we made these guys....(love the hot one on the right BTW :)sit with THESE guys....we're no dummies :)and the star of OUR show... and the REASON we were there... Good.Clean.Fun. All the CSC fans pretending to read the paper while the opposing team was announced. Tee hee hee :)
Stud. and I quote... "I'm not going to smile"... CountryMouse.. "oh yes you ARE!" :)If we go back to the "originals" comment from SIL L... this guy... he's the next generation ORIGINAL... none like him, first one and MiMi couldn't be MORE proud of him. Cantcha tell?
Here's a video of what we experienced. Obviously you all have volume control... I wish I did last night... but it is fun to see the college kids and be a part of all that excitement! :) Enjoy!

3 comments:

Mama H said...

SO FUN! I love CRAZY glasses...Grammy Jo Jo wears them and I LOVE them!!!

PS...Crazy line, my friend...CRAZY! L told me about it this morning but seeing it is BELIEVING it!! WHOA!!!

mykids4hisglory said...

Looks like a great time and I'm sure he appreciated the fact you guys went to see him...you are all such a blessing!

Momma S said...

I bet he appreciated you going to see him AND standing in such a crazy line. That's dedication!