Thursday, March 19, 2009

A fun(ny) night with GA :)

*EDITED FOR MAMA H and to provide clarification for the rest of you! :)*
The question she posed in my comments "How did you find out that they were COW prints? " because interestingly enough... we have had then in our BACKYARD before when I actually WITNESSED them out my den window, mooing and chewing their cud. Seriously. Sooooo we knew that the "cows had gotten out again".
Well... that and the fact that Husband is a SICK "tracker"! :)

Last night GA came over for dinner and a movie... (The Expre$$ :) A little long but I think we all gave it 2 thumbs up? :) When I got home she and Husband met me at the door asking if I had "noticed" anything... does that NOT make anyone else NERVOUS? :) I had in fact noticed that there was some kind of a "track" going down my driveway and casually mentioned it to Laura Jane while we chatted on the way home but didn't think another thing of it.... until Husband said.... "COWS....we had COWS that came RIGHT UP to our basement door and you did NOT notice the tracks in the SAND!?!?!" I guess I really AM distracted when I chat and drive...*blush* So OUT GA and I went to take pictures of the bovine hooves so that you can all be a part of "living in the country"

Always a blast GA....and ALWAYS quirky at our house :)
P.S. Mama H, did you not notice them when you put the magazine against the basement door?? Perhaps YOU were chatting on your cell as well?? Tee hee hee.... Thanks for the reading material :)
P.S. 2 CountryDad...I made the K F C Coleslaw and put a container of it in your car... no baked goods this time.... a side dish instead :)

4 comments:

Mama H said...

I DID NOTICE THEM...but I had NO IDEA what they were. Part of me thought MOOSE...but then I didn't see any other tracks in the snow on the side of the driveway...?? The tracks only seemed to be on the actual driveway! I had no idea!!!!

How did you find out that they were COW prints? Did someone actually see the cows coming to visit the Mouse House?

~ Laurie said...

Your neighbor down the road posted on her FB about the cows :) Her girls got a kick out of it!

Country Mouse said...

BAH!!! :) yep their tracks were TOTALLY going all the way down our road headed for her house :) that's a hoot! :)

Anonymous said...

Haha! Seriously country mouse....cows? I clearly remember a day when geese were stalking your house and wouldn't leave...your dad had to come and save us! Geese scare me...cows don't....WHAT NEXT?! Pigs?! I love pigs, call me when they come for a romp in the Carbone yard/driveway!
- Laura