Thursday, March 5, 2009

Husband

This is a picture of Husband. (obviously ~ I know even if you didn't recognize his face he is wearing THE t-shirt)

I'm fairly certain I'd be breaking some sort of coach's wife code if I told you specifics but I need to RAVE (I know, yet again) about this man. In this picture he is on the phone with a Track coach from another school... discussing the coaches meeting and things that need to be voted on and decided tomorrow... the man is wound up.

He's wound up because he is a GREAT coach (I would know ~ Tracy, that was for you) but he seriously is A GREAT COACH. He's wound up because everything he does, everything he fights for and everything he votes for or against is FOR HIS GIRLS. He always has their well-being as the forefront in his mind and he protects them. We'll see what happens with the schedule, the meeting tomorrow and the way things are decided. But just know... he does everything in his power for his team.

Thank you baby. I love you.

2 comments:

Mama H said...

That pictures SAYS IT ALL...because I know Country Husband, I can tell that he's got something to say...hahaha...the faint smile that hides the sarcasm...great picture!

TracyMichele said...

I was going to say the same thing as MamaH! I can actually HEAR him getting all wound up on the phone. I love that!! (I also liked the dig on yourself. hehe). Those girls are indeed lucky to have someone going to bat for them. Coach of the Year, anyone?? :)