Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy

My Dad...

Knows how to have a good time...Loves this little man QUITE a bit...Is a man of honor, of integrity, and a hard worker. He has always taken care of, provided for, and protected... his family....
35 years later still loves AND dates this woman....
My Dad loves me unconditionally and has proven that over and over again throughout the years (yeah, sorry 'bout that Dad...:)
You will never know how much I love you, how proud I am to be your daughter and amazed I am that God picked me to be your favorite "little girl". Happy Birthday Dad!

5 comments:

mykids4hisglory said...

Sweet!
I love the picture of all of you at JJ&J's wedding! What a GORGEOUS fam!!!
Happy Birthday, Country Dad!

Momma S said...

Happy Birthday Country Dad!

Mama H said...

Can I get a tissue, please!!!?? Aaawww....soooo sweet. Happy Birthday, TRACTOR!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Tractor...I know I am late but at least I am trying to catch up on the family news now.

der2jeter

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Cuz! You are great! But, I know the One who makes you that way! :) Love ya