Thursday, March 26, 2009

Little People Singing and Dancing...

On Tuesday evening (I know I know I'm SO behind on this thing!!! Hush Hush CountryDad!!) :) We flew out of the house to go to Sky's Music and Art Gala at school...handsome music teacher don't you think J.T.?? :) Striking resemblance to "The Dude" :)I'm disappointed that all my pics came out so blurry...I'm not sure if it was because we were SITTING ON THE FLOOR!?!?! :) Or if it was because I was just so excited for her I was shaking? :)This little gem...SO cute! I asked Sky if she thought this girl's momma would mind if I just snatched her right up and threw her in my car to take home! She was having a BALL all night and those dimples were a KILLER!! :)

The square dancing was probably my favorite part. Grampa was a huge square dancer in his day...Husband thought he should have been there and would have loved it I'm sure! :)

Of course we all had to have our opportunity to get a pic with the STAR of the event!!Hey look... P.Q.!!!! :) I told yah we are all related! :)I couldn't miss a pic of the HANDSOME one on the right...whew he just makes picture taking EASY!!! :)Here was her submission for the Art Gala.... Brando if you can make this bigger I think you'll LOVE what she did with D-man's shirt! :) You might be obsessed when.... :)

So fun and so cute! It was worth sucking down the mac 'n cheese and hot dogs as we flew out the door :)

2 comments:

Mama H said...

SO CUTE! My pictures ALSO came out blurry!!!??? PS...I love the video.

mykids4hisglory said...

What a great time!!!