Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy 40th Baby!!


  1. He tucks me in every night
  2. He is a man of integrity
  3. He makes me laugh
  4. He brings me coffee in bed EVERY morning
  5. He has his own hobbies
  6. He encourages “girl nights”
  7. He likes to shop
  8. He likes to cook with me
  9. He likes to cook FOR me :)
  10. He loves his nieces and nephews like nobodies business
  11. He prefers ice to open water
  12. He loves God
  13. He is faithful to me
  14. He feeds Rebound
  15. He takes out the trash
  16. He hates to do dishes
  17. He loves coaching
  18. He can cry and be ok with it
  19. He is ok when I cry :)
  20. He loves my family
  21. He mows the lawn
  22. He keeps friends forever and loves to make new ones
  23. He’s the boy sandwiched between two sisters
  24. He loves his Mama
  25. He misses his Dad everyday
  26. He loves “sketchy at best” music. Loud.
  27. He makes the BEST pancakes. ("even better than IHOP" according to Sky! :)
  28. He is REALLY good at Wheel of Fortune
  29. He loves Northern Maine just as much as I do
  30. He looks forward to Summer. What teacher doesn’t?
  31. He takes forever to make a decision but when he does…it’s final.
  32. He loves sports of any kind
  33. He can fix just about any appliance, small engine and most things that go wrong in his 13 year old truck
  34. He likes to garden
  35. He loves Chinese food
  36. He is my BEST friend
  37. He loves ME
  38. He is going to make the world’s BEST Dad to our babe
  39. He might be turning 40 today…but
  40. He STILL acts like he’s 12

And I wouldn’t trade him for THE WORLD!

Happy Birthday Love of my LIFE! I look forward to sharing 40 more with you! :)

5 comments:

Mama H said...

Yup....that's him in a nutshell! Happy Birthday!!!

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

Happy Birthday "Cott"! :)

Momma S said...

Great post. Betcha he felt your love reading it.

Happy Birthday!

mykids4hisglory said...

Happy Birthday, Country Man!!!

Anonymous said...

This brought tears to my eyes...and then I wondered if it was really my brother you were talking about...heehee.

der2jeter