Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ABC's of ME on my 32nd B-day (I ain't scared!)

A ~ Age: 32

B ~ Bed Size: Queen, The one and only time I have REALLY seen Husband put his foot down. I wanted a King... he said no. Then told me to stop talking about it. Hee hee hee... :)

C ~ Chore you hate: IRONING

D ~ Dog's name: Sir Charles, Round Mound of Rebound aka Rebound aka Reebsie

E ~ Essential start your day item: Cup of coffee w/ cream and two sweet 'n lows

F ~ Favorite Color: GREEN

G ~ Gold, Silver or Platinum: Platinum since it IS my wedding set... silver for everyday wear

H ~ Height: 5' 7"

I ~ Instruments you play: I can plunk out a few things on the piano but let it be said now... that I wish I'd stuck with it...

J ~ Job title: (insert Broker/Dealer name here) Registered Administrative Assistant

K ~ Kid(s): YEP! :) Expected arrival sometime AFTER Thanksgiving or the first week in Dec.

L ~ Living arrangements: Husband, Reebsie and I in our cozy home in the middle of the woods... ahhhhh

M ~ Mom's name: CountryMum :)

N ~ Nicknames: CountryMouse... Babe....Jewel(s) though haven't heard that one in a long time...

O ~ Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Diagnosed with diabetes... I was in there for 6 days

P ~ Pet Peeve: oh now is NOT the time to ask.... I have a hair trigger in my "normal" state nevermind throwing PGcy into the mix.... "if you can't say anything nice...."

Q ~ Quote from a movie: "...the bad stuff is easier to believe...." Pretty Woman

R ~ Right handed or left handed: Right

S ~ Siblings: 1 brother, 1 brother in law, 3 sister in laws (I AM BLESSED!)

T ~ Time you wake up: 5:56AMish the coffee hits the nightstand

U ~ Underwear: Yes please. (what IS that question?)

V ~ Vegtable you dislike: in my "normal state" I LOVE LOVE LOVE veggies but lately... not so much.... on any given day though.... Lima beans. Yucky. Those are NEVER a good time.

W ~ Ways you run late: Husband (ahem.)

X ~ X-rays you've had: Teeth, foot, can't remember if there are any others?

Y ~ Yummy food you make: lately? nothing. Ask Husband. Sometimes.... Maple Mustard Pork Tenderloin

Z ~ Zoo favorite: Elephants

1 comment:

Mama H said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY FRIEND!!!!!!!