Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Weekend Report... I'm trying to warn you...

What's that? You wanted a Weekend Report blog? Don't say I didn't warn you.... Saturday went a little something like this....
Riveting... wasn't it?
Thankfully, (??) Sunday we had a little more "action". This is an OPOSSUM. (for my out of state? friends...) and this is the link that tells you how to pronounce it. For JJ who likes to argue with me. (when will he LEARN!?)
and this is the STUD I married that takes care of things like this for his Mama....(gush gush)

And this is what we did in the afternoon because I actually FELT like getting my sick, sorry, PG bum OFF the couch.... WHOOPPPIIIIEEEEE!!! (Can't promise you they are planted yet.. but I hope they will be before my special weekend guest comes!!! :)

2 comments:

mykids4hisglory said...

Awesome awesome! I say "possum"!
You need to add a belly to the family sticker at the end of your blog page!

Momma S said...

Animal adventures and flowers = exciting and fun.
That big pile of laundry to iron = my worst nightmare!