Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Weekend Report, Friends, Sports and Family..

it doesn't get better than that... Look who came ALL the way from TN!!! AND!!! STAYED WITH ME FOR THE WEEKEND!!!! :) SO FUN! Posin' with Glory at breakfast BRIGHT and EARLY on Saturday AM!and it wouldn't be a BLOGGER breakfast without these two as well!!! :)
When we all scattered in our seperate directions after breakfast, I headed to meet up with Husband at the State Track Meet... of course YOU KNOW WHO was competing... Doesn't she look "tough" with the "gansta glasses"?? Hee hee hee
AND LOOK WHO ELSE WAS THERE!!! Of course to support her little sis and I'm SOOOO HAPPY she is home for the summer!!! Can't wait until you come for dinner and I can serve you spicy food O'Boyz! :) I LOVE this pic... they are of course gorg and I love Papa in the background SO proud of his girls who throw things...:)
Hey look...Husband WAS there! :)
Picture this... twice. Oh yeah... this FIRST PLACE award was for the discus but she also got to climb up on that podium for the shot as well... so proud of you GA! Nice way to defend your title!
Just wanted to document how SPOILED I am by Glory , Bethany and Husband!! They all contributed to this GORG bouquet!!
and what would the State Track Meet weekend be without our annual combo b-day party on Sunday?? :) Lookie who was there...
I think she can take him...
I'm just sayin'... that's all...
and then the crazys who got in the POOL when it was BARELY 65 degrees out...


Phew... caught up... and now... back to your regularly scheduled programing and I'll get more baby pics up of my little Twinkie

1 comment:

mykids4hisglory said...

The boys noticed your belly in the sideways shot of you and Scott at the meet! SO CUTE!!!