Thursday, June 18, 2009

Now it really MUST be summer...

Look who's "HOME"!!!! :) We met Joyce and her friend Josie at a local establishment after they had driven the 10 hours yesterday to get here... I couldn't be MORE excited to let the summer BEGIN!!!! Neither can he...
Oh yes and the Lil' Owl was there... all up in his 10 day old self... lookie how HANDSOME!!!

Just a little FYI...he was NOT getting ready to cry like the last one liked to do... he WAS actually just yawning... and it's no wonder he's tired... he likes to stay up and PAH-TY all night long!!! No one told him it is NOT 1999!!! (is there EVER a time that you can't quote PRINCE??)

Joyce and her travel bud... she was SUCH a great gal and I'm only sorry that she isn't staying longer than the weekend... Josie, please come back soon you adorable young chick!! :)
And here are the procession of "Cool Dude" pics...

And let's see it LIVE...shall we??

And back to the little one... he does love him some Uncle "S"
SO.MUCH.FUN.
ACK! WHO'S THE CRAZY IN THE BACKGROUND!?!?!? You just don't know WHAT kind of people might end up at the SCS!
He pretends he doesn't love me...
But we ALL know the truth... DON'T we CountryDAD!?!?!
Yes. I thought so. :)
I.LOVE.HIM.

Joyce I could NOT be happier that you are home for the summer... let's go use my b-day present SOON!! (if we could ONLY get it to STOP RAINING!!!) :)
For "posterity"...today was the day I'm pretty sure I felt Minnie fluttering around for the first time :) LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Adorable pics! The baby looks so much older than just 10 days!!!!