Monday, June 8, 2009

HE'S HERE!! HE'S HERE!!! HE'S HERE!!!

JJ, J and CJ showed up last night to our b-day parties with J contracting about every 5 minutes... by the time JJ talked her into leaving (BAH! She did NOT want to go to the hospital) they were 4 min. apart... they went home to pack, went to drop off CJ and checked into the hospital at 9PM... broke her water at 9:30ish, no PAIN meds because they thought he was in distress, they had to do an internal heart monitor on him and there was meconium in his water...but he was born happy and healthy after 6 minutes of pushing at 3AM! His Mama is a ROCK STAR!
I went in this AM... and JJ is so awesome he has already emailed me the pics!!! He does have a name but I'm still working on a nickname for him so if you want to know what his REAL name is you'll have to email me! :)
8lbs 11oz
21 1/2 inches long

4 comments:

Momma S said...

Oh, he's sooo cute! There is nothing like a new baby! Congratulations to your whole family! Can't wait to hear his name.

Mama H said...

Aaaaawwww......soooo cute!!!!

Best Wishes to J&J!!!

PS...can you send me his name???

mykids4hisglory said...

He's perfect!
Congrats to J,J and CJ...welcome Boss! I'll explain nickname later!

Mama H said...

I've had some time to process all of this....SIX minutes of pushing??? Oh, she is a LUCKY GIRL!!! Great job, J!