Monday, June 22, 2009

The Weekend...aka the SUNDAY report

I took no other pics this weekend... so all yah got is yesterday...and really, if we are honest...it isn't even capturing Father's Day really... just mostly the little men in my life that I ADORE :) Sharing cereal mix with Grampa... "want one?" :) Meanwhile relexin' on the couch, snoozin' in someone's arms because apparently this is what he does all day long so he can pah-ty all NIGHT long...:)

I'm telling you... we are like TWINS... don't you think?? :)
Ahhhh and lookie who showed up to do the "baby whispering" :) These next pics are as Sky saw things....(hence Mommy's head zipped off a little on the top :)
I took the camera back to capture "tickle, tickle tickle"...
He's actually REALLY good at it... made her giggle :)
And look who woke up... just in time for the ride home...

1 comment:

Mama H said...

So fun!

I heard Auntie made a surprise call to your house (to harrass your husband about finding out the sex of your baby)...hahahaha.