Monday, June 15, 2009

The Weekend Report

Friday night we went to the "Big City" to see Caleb's game... I tell yah... they don't come much cuter than THIS guy...


This guy likes to try but alas... no cigar... oh yes... and there is the broken foot... again. :( Poor kid. Stinky stink stink stink!
These two do a mighty fine "cute" job....and don't worry... Dawson will show up a little later :) Bri Bri.. well sorry... I can't take your picture if you are not there my love! :)
Saturday Laura Jane and I did some outlet shopping (read: Preggo started Christmas shopping, no I'm not kidding) and when we got home... I'm sorry this is wordy I know you are all here for the pics... but I didn't GET a pic... we were sitting on the couch and I heard Rebound growl as he was looking down the driveway... I looked up and then looked at Laura Jane and said "no one in our neighborhood has a big black dog...??" Then looked back down the driveway... Laura Jane LASIK girl... looked down the road and said... "THAT'S NOT A DOG!!!!" Oh yes... big, and I mean HUGE (when it is in your own yard trust me... it is HUGE) was a BLACK BEAR!!! YIKES!!!! Just meandering down the road like he owned the place... course I wasn't going to argue with him... and then he took off into the woods.... WHOA. Scary.
Sunday after church we were supposed to check out some Dock Jumping Dogs but as you can see from the window pics... the weather was not cooperating. :( Yuck. So we headed to do some shopping with the R Clan instead... here is the little one on the way THERE....
Meanwhile....oh yes... HE IS SUPER CUTE and always ready for the camera!! :)
And on the way HOME....Do you think someone was tired? :)
I know I WAS!! Crazy busy weekend with a large woodland creature thrown in... always exciting here in the woods...

2 comments:

TracyMichele said...

And here I was, worried about the giant mosquitos! LOL. Glad I didn't get out of the car until you arrived! :)

Country Mouse said...

I could see you thinking it was Rebound and calling it TO you! :) YIKES!! :)