Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2,920 days...plus 275... equals...

how many days Husband and I have been "together". Today at 4:30PM we celebrate eight years of marriage... or 2920 days...doesn't seem like that many when you look at it in "days"... but when I look over the past EIGHT years I think that it flew by and we grew SO much I never remember being without him.
Baby, you ARE my best friend. The only one that could "put up with me" and the only one I would WANT to. This is our last year as a little family of three... and the first year of our family that will now include Minnie Mouse. I am so excited to see you wrapped around a teenie tiny person's little finger and I can't think of a better "teammate" to take on this adventure.


You are the most kind and generous and giving person that I know (and that's saying A LOT considering we know the R "Clan" :) but you go out of your way to be nice to the under dog, to help those in need and to do it all while lookin' GOOOOOD :) I think you are more handsome today than the day I married you and it is true what you tell me... you ARE FUNNY and keep me laughing on an almost daily basis. :) I miss you like crazy when you are not around and my favorite time of the day is any time that I'm next to you.
I have a feeling the adventures are going to get crazier, more fun, and the ride is going to get wild but there is no one that I trust more to keep God as the center of our family and to lead us wherever you see fit. I love you HUSBAND... thanks for picking me.

2 comments:

Mama H said...

Aaaawwww.....Happy Anniversary!!!

PS...2920 days...how insane is that!!!?? It looks sooooo long when you see it written out in days. CONGRATS!!!!

Momma S said...

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary! Love to see and read about your love. A fantastic example to others! Wicked fun to see the # of days worked out.
So lets see that makes it about 4000 days that I've known my Hubby and we've been married over 2000 days. Now should we equate the hours???? That would some BIG #'s!