Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My HUSBAND Rocks!

A few things that I wanted to note here... I don't doubt there are some stressful and over-tired moments coming our way AND I just like to *GUSH* over Husband once in a while and I think it has been A WHILE....
  • *our coffee maker has been broken since Sunday
  • *He got up extra early to make perculator coffee on the stove for me/us two mornings in a row
  • *Yesterday, he FIXED the coffee maker so that we didn't have to BUY a new one
  • *Sawyer only met him YESTERDAY and by this morning he was in LOVE with Husband
  • *when I got out of the shower Sawyer was just sitting lounged back on Husband's chest rubbing his hand... Sawyer was rubbing HUSBAND'S hand :) Honestly ADORABLE.
  • *Husband changed Sawyer's dirty, wet AND messy diaper this morning so Michelle could stay in bed and I could get out the door to work
  • *He has single-handedly (except for one morning where he had help from BIL and Dawson) toted all FREE wood to our house
  • *He has completely SINGLE-HANDEDLY split almost 1/2 of it and will more than likely SINGLE-HANDEDLY get ALL the wood that his girls are going to need for the winter ready
  • *He makes me laugh DAILY
  • *He has helped his family and mine throughout the summer get their projects worked on
  • *He listens to me whine, complain and talk exciting to me baby stuff ALL.THE.TIME.
  • *He tells me I have only gained weight in my belly. (He lies but we won't go there)
  • *He came out onto the deck this morning when I was getting in my car to go to work just to say good-bye ONE.MORE.TIME.
  • *I am a BLESSED girl. I love you Husband!

4 comments:

Deanne said...

You are indeed blessed.

TracyMichele said...

Aw. :)

Anonymous said...

It runs in the family!!!

Momma S said...

You blog makes me smile, and think about how blessed I am too. I think I'll call my husband and let him know how much I love him.
Ahhh sappy, sappy, sappy, Love it!