Friday, August 28, 2009

Back to Tuesday... Anniversary Night

A year ago we spent the evening downtown in the "big city" and I wanted to go to my fav. restaurant... and Husband just wasn't "feelin' it" so we went HERE. Remember? Well, as you all know by now we were in the THICK of fertility treatments and I asked him... when/if we DO get PG can we please go to my FAVORITE place to celebrate and he agreed :) Well... Tuesday was a celebration two fold. One, obviously our anniversary and TWO, OBVIOUSLY Minnie Mouse :) We really WERE so happy :) The place is owned by the Mom of a girl that Husband used to coach and she just HAPPENED to be there and not back at college yet so we had the world's BEST waitress...
This is just for kicks and giggles because this is not the kind of establishment that serves Coke or Pepsi products... it is very natural, organic and serves mostly locally grown and raised food. It was OUT of this world.
Husband had his staple of meatloaf and mashed potatoes (Which had no dairy in them and you would have thought they were the richest things ever... soooo yummy) and I went with the pan-seared scallops. Hey, it's been over a week since I had tuna... but to finish off the evening we both got the key lime pie and it SET US OVER THE EDGE :) WOW it was good. Food and Husband, yeah... PG or not. Pretty much my favorite things :)

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Aaaaww....I love it. Congrats again!!!