Saturday, August 29, 2009

26 Weeks ~ Just a "fun" little comparison

How far along: 26 Weeks
Net weight gain/loss: up 19lbs at my appt Thursday
Maternity clothes: yes please
Stretch marks: none that I have seen so far (thank.you.very.much.CountryMum.)
Belly button: still an innie but the outside has started to raise up/out
Sleep: comes and goes...up 2-3 times to p at night and my arms keep falling asleep because I can only lay on my sides
Baby movement: YES and it is by FAR my favorite part of being PG
Food cravings: Lately, Ritz Bitz w/ cheese and fresh steamed green beans!
Food aversions: Hamburger BLECK...(still)
What I miss: Long DEEP sleep (still), my AE Jeans, "NORMAL" blood sugars
Looking forward to: My next U/S on 9/10
Best moment this week: Celebrating 8 years of marriage to my soul mate and BEST FRIEND Milestones: Placenta has kicked in full force... sugars are on the rise and we are in the beginning stages of taking obscene amounts of insulin...

4 Weeks 1 Day... 20 Weeks 2 Days6 weeks later...26 Weeks

4 comments:

Mama H said...

Aaaaah! I love the pictures!!!!! You look amazing! I love how the belly is getting higher...or more full....ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!

Momma S said...

You look soooo great! Love your belly!

TracyMichele said...

Oh.MY.GOSH! You are getting SO big. (And I mean that in the nicest possible way). You look FABULOUS! Makes me all teary. :) Wish I could be there with ya to enjoy this journey. Thanks for the pics. No more subtle comments from me. hehe.

And here is a tip: Schedule a few maternity massages. I went to Lucinda's. Seriously.. they have a big old pillow that fits around you on the bed so.. ready for this... you can lay on your stomach! When I went in, I was asleep before the woman came in to do the massage. haha. Oh how I missed belly sleeping. :(

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

It's SOOO exciting to see your prgress! Oh how time FLYS BY!