Friday, August 7, 2009

"Disconnected"

I have been “disconnected” the past few days while on vacation. JJ has had our PC to give it a MUCH needed over-haul. (Apparently the grinding chunking noise is not GOOD when you are trying to do things on the ‘net?) :) It's amazing the things that were going on "behind" the scenes and I didn't even know until I got back on-line. Gotta say... I didn't miss it... but....

have no fear that things have been QUIET while I’ve been “disconnected… there has been MUCH time spent with FAMILY…
Look who's SMILING at me!!!
and three guesses on what he's saying in this pic and the first TWO don't count...:)
I love my little ham-bone! :) I'm not sure if I have mentioned that or not? :)

I let him take a pic of Husband and this is what he caught from his 2 foot perspective. :) I like it!
A surprise for Jen, where we showed up with dinner and “stole” her precious children for a few hours… lookie who came along for the ride…
And look who was there when we GOT back to L&L’s to hang out…


And did I mention it was BOTH boys? Not that I saw the little one much… :) or not that anyone did REAAAALLLYYY… :) Clearly they were both happy though….I can't wait to hand Minnie Mouse off to her to work her baby snoozin' magic!! :)
and just because he’s mine, he’s handsome and he’s the BEST dog EVER…
What’s bad about an evening swim, a cup of milk and a snuggle with a girl who loves you lots? I don’t think he minded one BIT…(AT least he didn’t for about 30 secs while the picture was being taken!) :)
Meanwhile back inside after we were dried off, bellies full of Klondike bars and enjoying company and Red Sox (because it IS summer and it IS what WE do…
Just because it is SO fun…and she is SUCH a good sport… :)


I gotta say… I didn’t mind much being “disconnected”. Projects (to show up in a later post) were accomplished, weather was enjoyed, fun was had, family time was spent and best of all… I hung out with HUSBAND non-stop….yeah… I didn’t mind a bit… :)

4 comments:

Mama H said...

Ever new picture that gets posted of CJ looks more and more like his Daddy! WHOA...he's a mini JJ, that's for sure!!!

TracyMichele said...

Dear Husband: PUT DOWN THE SPOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country Mouse said...

Tracy ~ is it ok if he was eating Italian Ice? I'm not sure how THAT would work with a FORK??? :) hee hee hee

TracyMichele said...

Ok.. I'll let it slide. But next time, at least hold up a fork for me. Deal?