Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Princess Chloe-Belly

Happy TO you my youngest neice. :) The princess of the crew, the "craaaazzzyyyyy one" and the "baby"...
The day you were born was one of the most SIGNIFICANT of my LIFE. I actually got to WATCH you be born and take you VERY first breath in this world. You popped out the size of a toddler and your Momma turned into a ROCK STAR in my eyes that day!!

Your eyes twinkle like NONE of the other kids...you are ALWAYS up for a good time and making people laugh.
More than 99% of the time when I haul out the camera you are standing next to your favorite cousin and the two of you could not be MORE different or have MORE fun together... I LOVE to watch you play, pretend and be silly together...(even if her eyes do give away the fact that she thinks your a LITTLE crazy too :)


You have sass and spunk and you are sensitive. I'm sorry that you were originally upset about finding out about Minnie Mouse but in your true personality fashion you have come FULL circle and I LOVE watching you get excited about playing with her and hearing your name choices...

















There is NONE like you Chloe-Belle and you are the PERFECT "baby" in your family. We wouldn't cater to anyone else quite like you babe! :) I love you and hope that SEVEN treats you well as you graduate into the "big" cousin. :)

No comments: