Saturday, August 8, 2009

MORE from vacation...

in an among the "work" and "projects" this week was SOME fun... (I mean aside from the fun I already showed you!) Now don't get me WRONG I love hanging out poolside... any side of water is usually fine by me... but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lake. Any lake really... but I LOVE the smell of lake water, being on some sort of water-craft and enjoying NATURE... I LOVE the lake...

This is just a little tease for someone who was trapped inside on Thursday afternoon and might not have known HIS water-craft was being used to tool around the lake?? :) After Husband did wood in the morning, and I got another coat of paint on another project we took advantage of the sun and gorgeous weather to be outside...


but the REAL reason for going was so that I could use my BIRTHDAY present for the VERY FIRST TIME!!! :) Yeah... it was a pretty GREAT afternoon with GREAT company...

Today, Saturday, was forecasted to be a GORGEOUS summer day in Northern New England and for ONCE this summer the weather people seemed to get it right! :) Who knew? :) We took FULL advantage and opted for motorized water-craft this time...
with more of the same GREAT company...

Awesome few days... I'm honestly not sure how I'm going to go BACK to work?? :(

2 comments:

TracyMichele said...

I would like to point out that your lifejacket seems to be fitting a little more snug these days. hehehe. :) I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Mama H said...

I HAD NO IDEA!!!!???? Did you JUST get it?? Or have you had it all along???!!??? That is SOOOOO awesome!!!