Monday, August 31, 2009

The Weekend Report: Draft Day + BirthdayS

My "Weekend Report" is mostly just SUNDAY because... well... I didn't take any pics on Saturday :) We did get over to BRU to register... and for those not REAL good with abbreviations (not mentioning ANY names Mama H) :) That means... Babie$ R US :) So... decisions have been made on "gear" and I guess... we'll just have to see how CountryMouse, Husband and Minnie Mouse make out with those decisions made :)

Anyway... back to the MOST fun day of the weekend... it was SOMEONE'S birthday... I met up with H.B. above the big city for some outlet shopping and lunch. We had to grab a pic of the b-day dessert of course but really... she's laughing because I told her that CountryDAD would need a pic of her hair :) Here it is CountryDad :) You LOVE it :) When I got home we celebrated someone ELSES birthday :)
and guess who ELSE was there? :)
We all get this way when there is "button" wrapping paper or we realize that something homemade has come from Mama/Mimi :)
I wonder what HIS version looks like? :)
When L&L got there they brought by FAR the BEST toy CJ could have imagined! A WHOLE bucket full of "Tars" :) He was entertained for a GOOD 23 minutes! :) I LOVE children who can play independantly :)

after the 23 minutes was up it was time to see what the "big boys" were up to...clearly only about 50lbs judging by those chicken wings :) Whew... someBODY FEED THAT KID would YOU!? :)
And when the "big boys" were not exciting enough he made it over for some watermelon and a chat with the BIGGEST BOY to see if HE had any ideas on how to get over missing GA so bad? I don't think they came up with anything except counting down the days until her return. :) hee hee hee
I stopped taking pics (I think the food showed up?) and I wish I wouldn't have... you all should have SEEN the food that comes in for Draft Day... Husband's favorite day of the year...

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

Looks like I found someone to take all of Meme's cars when (IF!!) he outgrows them. I think we only have 200 or so. OY.