Thursday, August 20, 2009

I *think* he had a good time??

As I mentioned HERE we had the opportunity to host Michelle and to have her 9 1/2 month old fragile little flower (oh wait no?) babe for the week/weekend.
He does LOVE his Mama...but good thing for us... she and her Hubby have taught this boy to LOVE everyone so he didn't mind a BIT when she went away for a much needed girl's weekend and he got to stay back and hang out with us...

He took several morning naps... (I'd take several morning naps too if I was up at 4:45AM everyday) :)
He played outside in the shade and made new friends...
He actually made SEVERAL new friends...
(this one might not appear to be thrilled but he's just showing off for TiTi doing her favorite face :)
did I mention SEVERAL new friends? :) One of Brando's buddies was down swimming for the day... Sawyer literally LOVES everyone... even Brian!? :)
He played cars with two of his new friends...
and he quite literally fell in LOVE with this guy. Not that I can blame him any. He's just so darn easy to love :)

Yeah... I think he had a good time. I know we did.

*I will do another post just for posterity to show you some of the FANTASTIC pics that BIL L took with his super duper camera... I thought I had them on this CD but guess not.

No comments: