Friday, August 21, 2009

Just things I want to keep track of...

*disclaimer* please do not think any of this is COMPLAINING about carrying around a MIRACLE child...I just want to document for my own blog the parts I love and the parts that well... eh... not so much....ALSO please do not tell me how much WORSE it is going to get...I prefer to live in my own little dream world. Thanks! :)

LOVE:
  • Feeling her MOVE
  • My belly getting bigger
  • People telling me that I look great when I know I'm carrying around extra lbs
  • Stretchy comfy clothes
  • Feeling her MOVE
  • Clickers (oh wait. I always love clickers PG or NOT :)
  • The upper 1/2 of my body (Sorry CountryDad, shoulda warned you)
  • My nails and the fact that I have to CUT them every two weeks
  • Did I mention feeling her MOVE?
  • The cute-sy little girl things that have started to take over my house
  • Not feeling sick to my stomach 24/7
  • Hand-me-downs that I can't WAIT to put her in
  • All my ultrasounds
  • Husband telling me he likes one of my maternity outfits
Eh...Not so much:
  • The way my pump digs into my belly because there is just no REAL good place for it
  • Feeling like I look sassy
  • My belly getting bigger
  • Gas PAINS 'nough said.
  • Not being able to reach my toes very well to take off my overdue pedicure
  • Getting up 3+ times a night to pee
  • Changing my site every other day
  • Not being able to go more than 20 min. after lunchtime without having to pee
  • The drive to go to the Dr's every other week and starting Sept 10th heading up to the Big City ONCE A WEEK and then later in the fall TWICE a week
  • Working ~ when all I want to do is projects around the house
  • Acne on my arms and back?? (Also one of those things you girls never warned me about!)
  • Sitting all day with my ribs digging into my ever growing belly
  • High blood sugars knowing they are effecting her too
  • Trying to figure out what to register for (more on that later)

5 comments:

Mama H said...

Aaawww....I love this post. For the record, you DO LOOK GREAT, Country Mouse! You are a very cute pregnant lady, that's for sure! Not everyone can claim that prize! :)

TracyMichele said...

For the record.. that is why they have manicurists... so pg women can actually have pretty toes, even if they can't see them. hehe. Get booking, my friend. Have a standing appt on Friday's. Oh wait - you don't work for DRP. LOL.

Momma S said...

I want to feel her move too, seriously my favorite part of pregnancy too!
Whole foods has some pretty formaldehyde free polish. Bet your hubby would do a great job painting your tootsies for you!
I'd be happy to help with suggestions for the registry. That was wicked fun to do when I was pg with Lil'Bit.

Momma S said...

PS, you DO look absolutely wonderful!

Country Mouse said...

Momma S I'm going to take you up on the suggestions! Keep your eyes out for another post specific to that.

And as for the polishing... Husband doesn't "DO" feet. :) He's funny like that :) I bet I could convince Sky though :)