Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to work...

Back to work after the lovely holiday sporatic breaks (bleck) but thankfully I had something fun to look forward to!! GA & Oboyz came over for dinner and a MOVIE!!!! And now because I am camera obsessed? (Husband is REALLY re-thinking his fantastic Christmas purchase!! :) I have documented the evening!!!

Dinner ~ which was spinach and cheese stuffed shells, salad, and Husband's WORLD FAMOUS (at least they are to me because they are SOOOOO SOOOO good!!!) dinner rolls!


Snuggle time on the couch to watch Flicka!! Great "flick" (oh yes, cheesy pun TOTALLY intended!) but I am a SAP for movies like that, horses, Dad/Daughter relationships... what's not to love? :)


And of course DESSERT!!! :) Mini brownie bites with PB cups in them and Oboyz had tea so that mug is captured here! :)

This picture below is noteworthy only due to the fact that Oboyz is NOT a dog "fan" if you will... so here she is, kinda close to Rebound and please note the crazy turtle/frog thing on his head that SHE put there and he so quietly endures the humiliation. What a good dog. hrrrmm.. wonder what will happen to Oboyz' car while she is away at school... hrrrmm.. :) :)


I do have to say though, I think the highlight of the evening would be when Husband went out to scrape their car of the ice... How's this for cold TMA?? The ice... WAS ON THE INSIDE OF THEIR CAR!!! THEY HAVE NO HEAT!!!!! BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I know its tough to see but I had to TRY to capture it!!! :)


I truely love spending time with these wonderful girls. :)

Tomorrow brings anxiety and concern... my grandfather, at 91 years old is going in to have a colostomy (sp) bag put in and a large, what they believe to be cancerous tumor removed. My grandmother will in turn go to stay with my parents (oh yes, they have been living on their own at 90-91 all this time per their wishes) I see the trials abounding but I am trying to remain with my eyes on Jesus. A phrase of a song just keeps coming to my mind and what I shared with a friend in MD today... "What a friend we have in Jesus..." He is the one there for us in all our times of joy and sorrow, need and want....

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

He is SOOOO rethinking the camera gift. I love it so much, I might have to send him a thank you note myself. LOL.

I'm praying for you and your family. Please keep me posted, K? I was busys today but NEVER busy if you need to talk! You know this, RIGHT!? Gimme a ring if I don't respond to email.