Sunday, January 27, 2008

Grub...

What? Did you THINK it was over?? :) No no no… we got home around 4:30 Sunday night and I set to work on veggie lasagnas. (Pic: not quite as dramatic when you don't see all the prep and I'm taking a SIDE shot from my fridge huh?:)

Husband works with a dear dear lady who was in the hospital last week with pneumonia and was able to come home on Friday. We are going north for a Dr’s appt Tuesday so we thought we’d take the long scenic route home and deliver dinner. :) White, veggie lasagna, salad, French bread and maybe if I/we get inspired tomorrow night (Bethany??) a blueberry pie :) Of course I had to make TWO lasagnas! If you are going through the effort you should at the least be able to reap some of the benefit right? :)

Tomorrow (Monday) we have a couple of kidlets (although I suppose once you hit 18+ you are not a “kidlet” anymore right B?? :)) coming for, at their request, “Italian Food” :) That was all Husband needed in order to whip up some homemade meatballs tonight before he went to play bball with his buds.

No comments: