Monday, January 14, 2008

Snow Day

Early release from work today and Husband home with a snow day meant we could get this little project done of hanging his Christmas present. I know it is not exactly centered (Tracy!!) but we had to hit a stud so this was the best we could do. I don't mind it but it is driving Husband a little bit batty. :)



And I'd like to insert a little shout out to GBoyz!! :) Glad to see your comment and just for the record... Liane and I will REMAIN "obsessed" for the next 6 years... :) Just come to grips with it... that's what we are telling Brando! :) We love you!! :)

4 comments:

TracyMichele said...

Come on.. you KNEW I was going to chime in. LOVING the picture.. it came out beautiful.

Um, does it have a wire in the back for hanging or a little tab-thingy? If a wire, maybe you could anchor a nail where there is no stud and even out the weight? Then it would be centered but no fear of pulling out the nail? Just thinking "out loud".

~ Laurie said...

D says you don't HAVE to hit a stud! He's not sure he can sit in your living room now. :(

~ Laurie said...

He's coming up with HOW to fix it....maybe he'll come and move the photo AND pull out your fridge for you :)

TracyMichele said...

I'm going to take a deeeeep breath and agree with my cuz. You don't have to hit a stud. I know this goes against everything husband believes. :) That, my friend, is why they invented the anchors. Anyway.. my suggestion was only to work within your parameters. Truly if I were you, I would just move the picture 1/16th of an inch every week until it was in the center. Then when he suddenly realizes it has been moved, you can simply suggest the house might be shifting. LOL.