Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ready or Not?

We are off to FL ~ G&M with their two adorable babes, B&A are going to be welcoming us into their home for 3 days and 4 nights. Our plans are... Bass Pro Shop and Wings Plus :) That's it. If it is sunny and warm, I fully intend to be OUTSIDE in my tank top and shorts. If it's cold, I'm going home. :)

Now I am just trying to calm my nerves. I do.not.like.to.fly. I just want to GET THERE ALREADY. So now I am focusing on our destination and the fact that it is less than 12 hours away. Oh yeah... and this is the FIRST time Husband and I have EVER flown together :) Crazy huh? Married 6.5 years and not a ONE flight :) It will be SO nice to have him sitting next to me. The last time I went to visit our friends he was not able to get out of school so this is a treat.

As mentioned before... be sure to tune in for pics pics and more pics when I get back. The new camera is all packed with EXTRA memory cards (and BATTERIES TRACY!!!) :)

2 comments:

~ Laurie said...

D & I are just amazed that you haven't flown anywhere together before now!

Oh and are you going to the fishing hall of fame while you are there? I stumbled across it in my AAA book ;)

~ Laurie said...

Come on...pictures...PICTURES!!!