Sunday, January 6, 2008

Whirlwind Weekend...

A re-cap with the majority of the post about the highlight...

Friday night we headed in to see Grampa... not a great night for him. He asked Husband and I 3 times if we "lived" there...:( :( We left from the hospital and met some friends for dinner and had a blast with this couple and one of their two young daughters. SUCH a well-behaved girl and I think a true testement to parents who love each other, are in it for the long haul and have great discipline.

Saturday brought a girls day out. Shopping for L and Sky and I ~ then to a bball game of GA's...where we had "fun with the camera"....or maybe it is just ME having fun with my camera :)


Race to our respective homes to get ready for our friend Christopher's 40th B-day!!!!! What a FANTASTIC job his wife did in putting together this celebration in his honor. I think he felt the love and we all had a GREAT time. (as evidenced by the pictures below! :))

The birthday boy is in red....


The wives trying our hand at it....can you match up the spouses? :)



"Fun with the camera" again :)


Good friends....





Chrisopher and Lynne his gorgeous wife serenading us with the impressions and everything to "Summer Love" from Grease....FANTASTIC. TRACY... Trust me you are sorry your #1 Grease Fan-self missed this. It was AWESOME!!! :)



Just for good measure because it IS MY BLOG after all :)


Sunday brought SS, Church and then to my parents so that Husband could help my Dad finish the wheelchair ramp for my grandmother (that they started yesterday) ~ oh. Have I not mentioned that my grandmother has moved in with my parents through the grandfather hospital ordeal? Yes... well.. its a good thing. But certainly an adjustment. For everyone. Mum, Nannie and I went to see Grampa at the hospital and then Mum and I went into Target for a few things so they could visit alone for a little while. He definately lit up when she wheeled into the room. I have NEVER seen my grandparents affectionate so it is sweet to see.

Back to Mum and Dad's for dinner and home by 7:45Pm. Honestly, does NOT feel like a weekend... I'm EXHAUSTED. Back to work tomorrow and I think I'm actually looking forward to it. The week looks quiet and that will be GOOD.


*As always if you are in the pictures or own anyone in the pictures, and wish to be removed, just let me know.

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

Looks like a full weekend! SOOOOO wishing I was there to dance to Summer Love! I bet you, "had a blast". bwahahaha.

L&S.. twins!! 'Nough said!

Now is the move to the 'rents a permanent thing?