Sunday, January 13, 2008

Family Time

We have spent a lot of "family time". I can't imagine it any other way. I started taking pictures again yesterday.... here we are trying to put the pieces back together. As you can see from the last picture there is a HUGE missing piece of our family puzzle with the empty chair and we will never be really "complete" until "we all get to heaven..."


I am forcing "the love" :)

Brando... you are a good sport to give the important women in your life right now a distraction :)

Good vs. Evil?

This should simply be titled.. "Uncle Scott and his ham" :)


*as always... let me know if you are/ or own any of the children in these pics and want them removed

3 comments:

Geo Boyz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geo Boyz said...

O my, you are seriously obsessed!! But I gotta love my picture with the reporter!!!:) Love ya:)

TracyMichele said...

:( I'm happy to see some smiles returning.. but sad to see the empty chair. Been praying OT for you and the fam.

Love you!