Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Monday Night Dinner

What a fun time we had with the Y "kids" last night!!! Well, that is when they FINALLY showed up.... :) When the story came out that they were late because they had been at the hospital visiting their Mom... ookkkkk I was feeling bad about the picture we took before they got here... when B told us it was because her brother, kidlet :) couldn't decide on WHAT HE WAS GOING TO WEAR.... Well... I decided the picture was going up for their viewing pleasure this AM :)
Dinner, Fun with the Dogs (B, so happy you brought Zoe for Rebound to play with and offer as entertainment! :) and B knows that I LOVE a good cooking project, or is that cookie? project when she comes over? Mostly its that I like to make her WORK when she comes... perhaps that's why her visits are so few and far between :)



COME BACK AGAIN VERY VERY SOON!!!!! :) WE WILL MAKE CREME BRULEE B!!!!! :) YOU WILL LOVE that project!! :) :)

2 comments:

ayellis said...

I really didn't take that long choosing what shirt I was going to wear. Really.

TracyMichele said...

hehe. (1) I love the pic of you and the clock. (2) I love even MORE that a BOY was the reason for the delay. Oh.. I feel the pain of his future bride!