Thursday, January 3, 2008

Winter Clarification

I'd just like to provide some clarity to the comments posted here :) I do LOVE snow....in fact I really don't mind winter. It is 3 favorite season :) I love to snowshoe, ice skate, sled (when there is not a grape arbor around) build snowmen, etc. etc. However... here it is.. HOWEVER.... I AM NOT A FAN OF THE FREEZING COLD. And by "freezing cold" I mean anything below 25 degrees. I'm a fair weather winter fan. If it is too cold to go outside to DO any of the above mentioned fun I am GROUCHY. I AM NOT A FAN. Today, on my ride in my car told me it was -2. That, is NOT A GOOD TIME. That is the part of winter I am not a fan of. I do not like to be "trapped" inside where you have to stay so that your nose doesn't fall off from frost bite.

The fact that the weather channel is saying the January thaw is coming this weekend and we are going to hit 40 degrees.... I'M IN!! I'M PSYCHED.

No comments: