Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday

*Disclaimer: Brando ~ I know it LOOKS like we are having fun at Mimi's without you but I ASSURE YOU that is NOT the case!! :)

Sunday has a lot of pics so it deserved its own post :)

This IS FUNNY people... seriously FUNNY.... it never fails that Husband and L end up wearing the same clothes. "The other L" and I shop together quite a bit and we have similar tastes. So.. when its a GREAT deal and they have it in both their sizes... yes well you see where I'm going with this. They have just about the SAME casual wardrobe! :) and they wear things on the same day. This morning at church was just one step further... D is the guy on the left of L and is his brother in law (married to L's VERY FUN sister R and the one that hosted Girls Night In from a prior post :)) This was at church this AM :) Too cute!!! :)

After church we celebrated L's birthday and as always is the case... the kids cracked me up....

Our family has some sort of FREAKY obsession to FRUIT that Mrs. R (L and R's Mom) just ENCOURAGES :) THANK YOU MRS. R!!!! :)


Tracy... this is to show you what "normal" New England kids do when it's cold outside and we have fresh snow on the ground!!! THEY DRESS FOR THE WEATHER AND PLAY OUTSIDE!!!!!



*the "real" normal disclaimer: if you are or own any of the people in the above pics and wish them removed just let me know!!!

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

brrrr... oh yeah.. and my Littles are asking what that pile of white stuff is that the kids are climbing on. I told them salt because I was caught off guard. ;)